[et_pb_section admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”on” specialty=”off” transparent_background=”off” background_color=”#ffffff” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” padding_mobile=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][et_pb_fullwidth_post_title admin_label=”Fullwidth Post Title” saved_tabs=”all” title=”on” meta=”off” author=”off” date=”on” categories=”on” comments=”on” featured_image=”on” featured_placement=”background” parallax_effect=”off” parallax_method=”off” text_orientation=”left” text_color=”light” text_background=”off” text_bg_color=”rgba(5,5,5,0.67)” module_bg_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0)” title_font_size=”46px” title_all_caps=”off” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” custom_padding=”80px||200px|”] [/et_pb_fullwidth_post_title][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Today’s restaurant customers care about locally sourced food. With the Detroit Food Chain program, Atlas Wholesale Food Company wants to showcase the unique advantage held by independently owned restaurants. The Detroit Food Chain is a “Buy Local” initiative designed to put Michigan made food products on the menus of more restaurants in Metro Detroit. As part of the Detroit Food Chain, restaurants and institutions in Metro Detroit have the opportunity to purchase high quality and competitively priced local food products and receive marketing support to share these products in a compelling way with end consumers. Chances are your business is buying local already. The Detroit Food Chain is here to help tracks these purchases and provide marketing support to share this investment with customers. By improving the level of access and transparency restaurants and consumers have to Michigan made products, the Detroit Food Chain aims to support the growth of the local food economy.
Atlas Wholesale is the proud founder of the Detroit Food Chain. For over 65 years, We have been a high quality foodservice distributor to businesses in southeast Michigan.
Our headquarters and distribution facility is located in the heart of Detroit, a city we have supported since our founding. Our company sees Michigan as the home of some of the nation’s best food manufacturers. At Atlas, we know delivering food solutions is much more than just linking products from a manufacturer to a customer. We believe that connecting people, products, communities and markets is fundamental the success of our local economy.
Join the Detroit Food Chain
Members of the Detroit Food Chain make two simple commitments.
1. Choose to buy locally sourced food products
2. Share locally sourced product choices with customers
Purchasing and selling Michigan made food products contributes to the success of your business and the local economy. Members of the Detroit Food Chain benefit from the program in the following ways:
- Increased customer loyalty gained from demonstrating to customers that as a business owner you care about the community and local economy
- Superior product quality offered by some of the nation’s best manufacturers, processors and growers. These products have received the Atlas stamp of approval.
- Improved transparency with Atlas Wholesale’s tracking and purchasing system which is customizable for your businesses needs
- Timely delivery of products when you need them by Atlas Wholesale’s dedicated team
- Access to local food growers, manufacturers and vendors is made easy with Atlas navigating the local food scene for you. We bring you quality products to choose from at a great price
- Customized marketing support to share your commitment to buying local with your customers and community
- Targeted advertising to consumers that want to buy local through the Detroit Food Chain website and marketing materials
For More Information
1. Visit our website
2. Call us to get in touch with one of our sales representatives.
3. We’ll Call You! When you visit the website and fill out the Detroit Food Chain interest form and a member of our sales team will call you.
“We are a family owned restaurant. Buying local isn’t just a buzzword for us. We believe it is important to support the community.”
– Kalamata Greek Grill